Asaf Beach Club is a popular beach club located on Heybeliada, one of the Princes' Islands of Istanbul, Turkey. The club is renowned for its beautiful waterfront, white sand, and crystal-clear water. Visitors can enjoy sunbathing on beach chairs, swimming, and water sports such as paddleboarding, kayaking or diving. A variety of food and drinks are served at the beach club's restaurant and bar. The club also has a pier where boats can dock or take visitors on various tours. Overall, it is a great place to relax and unwind away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Heybeliada Asaf Beach Club is located on Heybeliada Island, one of the Princes' Islands in Istanbul, Turkey. The club was founded in 1953 by Asaf Şahinbeyoğlu, a businessman and sailor who loved the sea and sailing. He wanted to create a place where people could come together and celebrate their love of the sea. The club started out as a humble beach hut with a small pier, but over time it grew into one of the most popular and prestigious beach clubs in Istanbul. It has a large complex with multiple swimming pools, a restaurant, and plenty of space for sunbathing and relaxing. The club has hosted many famous people over the years, including Turkish movie stars, politicians, and even foreign dignitaries. It is known for its luxurious amenities and beautiful surroundings, as well as its warm and welcoming atmosphere. Today, the Heybeliada Asaf Beach Club continues to be a popular destination for both locals and tourists who want to enjoy the beauty of the sea and the natural surroundings of the Princes' Islands.
1. Heybeliada Beach:Just a short walk from Asaf Beach Club, the public Heybeliada Beach is a popular spot for swimming and sunbathing. It features a long stretch of sand and clear blue waters. 2. Halki Palace:This historic building was once a summer residence of the Ottoman sultans. Today, it serves as a museum showcasing Ottoman architecture and culture. Visitors can take a guided tour of the palace and its well-manicured gardens. 3. Buyukada Island:Just a short ferry ride away from Heybeliada, Buyukada is the largest of the Princes' Islands and offers an abundance of attractions, including historic churches, restaurants, and a charming old town. 4. Monastery of St. George:Located on the nearby island of Kinaliada, the Monastery of St. George is a Byzantine-era Greek Orthodox church. The stunning iconography inside the church is worth the visit alone. 5. Yorukali Beach:A small, secluded beach on Buyukada Island, Yorukali Beach is perfect for swimming and relaxing away from the crowds. The beach is accessible by foot or water taxi from Buyukada's main harbor. 6. Prince Islands National Park:Spanning a group of nine islands, including Heybeliada and Buyukada, the Prince Islands National Park is home to rare flora and fauna, picturesque hiking trails, and breathtaking views of the sea.
1. Relaxing Beach Experience:Asaf Beach Club offers a tranquil and peaceful beach experience that is perfect for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life.
2. Water Activities:The beach club also offers a wide variety of water activities including paddleboarding, kayaking, and swimming.
3. Beautiful Sunset Views:The sunset views from the beach club are breathtaking, making it the perfect spot to enjoy a romantic evening or to capture stunning photographs.
4. Beach Cabanas:The beach club offers beach cabanas that are perfect for families or groups of friends who want to have a private space to relax and enjoy the sun.
5. Beachside Dining:The beach club has a restaurant and bar that serves delicious Turkish cuisine and drinks. The dining area is located right on the beach, making it the perfect spot to enjoy a meal with a view.
6. Yoga and Fitness Classes:The club offers yoga and fitness classes on the beach, making it the perfect way to relax and get some exercise while enjoying the beautiful surroundings.
7. Scenic Walks:Heybeliada is a small island with beautiful natural scenery. Take a scenic walk around the island and explore its beauty.